These are the five best cookbooks.You will benefit a lot after you read these books.
1. The Wheat Free Diet & Cookbook: Lose Belly Fat, Lose Weight, and Improve Health with Delicious Wheat Free Recipes
Lose weight and lose your belly with The Wheat Free Diet & Cookbook—a sustainable path to a longer, healthier, and leaner life.
• Enjoy 50 wheat-free recipes for your favorite dishes, including Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken, No-Flour Rich Chocolate Cake, and Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin Bread.
• Understand the dangerous impact of wheat on weight gain, diabetes, aging, and the immune system, and learn the myriad health benefits of living a wheat-free lifestyle.
• The Wheat Free Diet and Cookbook offers healthy wheat alternatives, tips for a successful transition to a wheat-free diet, and a 7-Day Meal Plan to get you started.
The Wheat Free Diet & Cookbook dispels the myths surrounding wheat and provides 50 wheat-free recipes to help you lose your belly fat.
The groundbreaking research in The Wheat Free Diet & Cookbook provides a science-based approach to the benefits of a wheat-free lifestyle, from losing weight to improving skin health and brain function. Also provided are tips for achieving a healthier body and losing your belly fat without having to do hundreds of crunches.
The Wheat Free Diet & Cookbook: Lose Belly Fat, Lose Weight & Improve Health with Delicious Wheat Free Recipes is an easy-to-follow health solution that achieves fast, visible, long-lasting results from the inside out.
2. 100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It, What We Learned, and 100 Easy, Wholesome Recipes Your Family Will Love
The creator of the 100 Days of Real Food blog draws from her hugely popular website to offer simple, affordable, family-friendly recipes and practical advice for eliminating processed foods from your family’s diet.
Inspired by Michael Pollan’s In Defense of Food, Lisa Leake decided her family’s eating habits needed an overhaul. She, her husband, and their two small girls pledged to go 100 days without eating highly processed or refined foods—a challenge she opened to readers on her blog.
Now, she shares their story, offering insights and cost-conscious recipes everyone can use to enjoy wholesome natural food—whole grains, fruits and vegetables, seafood, locally raised meats, natural juices, dried fruit, seeds, popcorn, natural honey, and more.
Illustrated with 125 photographs and filled with step-by-step instructions, this hands-on cookbook and guide includes:
Advice for navigating the grocery store and making smart purchases
Tips for reading ingredient labels
100 quick and easy recipes for such favorites as Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Whole Wheat Pasta with Kale Pesto Cream Sauce, and Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn
Meal plans and suggestions for kid-pleasing school lunches, parties, and snacks
“Real Food” anecdotes from the Leakes’ own experiences
3. Easy Paleo Snacks Cookbook: Over 125 Satisfying Recipes for a Healthy Paleo Diet
Easy Paleo Snacks Cookbook gives you more than 125 simple, inventive snacks that will satisfy your family and help you power through the day. With classic paleo snack recipes and special recipes for kids, athletes, protein, breakfast, parties, dessert, and people on the go, Easy Paleo Snacks Cookbook will round out your daily meals and make you excited about sticking to your healthy paleo diet.
Let Easy Paleo Snacks Cookbook add delicious variety to your menu, with:
• 125+ paleo snack recipes including Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cherry Chunk Bars, and Paleo Jambalaya
• 10 extremely easy recipes that take less than 5 minutes to make
• 16 easy swaps for harder-to-find ingredients
• 13 kid-friendly recipes to keep the kiddos happy
• Handy nutritional information, prep time, and cook time for each recipe
4. Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytime
Beloved food blogger and New York Times bestselling author Danielle Walker is back with over 100 new Paleo recipes in her sophomore cookbook, Meals Made Simple—a collection of gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo-friendly recipes for easy weeknight meals.
Diagnosed with an autoimmune disease at twenty-two, Danielle Walker spent many years in and out of the hospital and on high dosages of debilitating medications before taking her health into her own hands and drastically changing her diet. In a true lemons-to-lemonade story, Danielle transformed her adversities into opportunities and created her wildly successful blog, Against All Grain, in an effort to help those in need eat well and feel great, without feeling deprived.
With recipes that make cooking for the grain-free family both easy and enjoyable, Meals Made Simple answers the age-old question: “What’s for dinner?” Danielle Walker takes the guesswork out of meal planning with eight weeks’ worth of dinner ideas, complete with full shopping lists and recipes for using up leftovers. Whether we’re moms, students, or business owners, at the end of the day we all want fresh, home-cooked meals that are easy to prepare. And we want lots of variety.
5. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days!
The 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse will jump-start your weight loss, increase your energy level, clear your mind, and improve your overall health.
Made up of supernutrients from leafy greens and fruits, green smoothies are filling and healthy and you will enjoy drinking them. Your body will also thank you for drinking them as your health and energy improve to levels you never thought possible. It is an experience that could change your life if you stick with it!
This book provides a shopping list, recipes, and detailed instructions for the 10-day cleanse, along with suggestions for getting the best results. It also offers advice on how to continue to lose weight and maintain good health afterwards.
Are you ready to look slimmer, healthier, and sexier than you have in years? Then get ready to begin the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse!